CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Congratulation, I am officially NLP Coach today!

Congratulation to Mr Lim Khang Chun, you has demonstrated a high degree of competence and skill and hereby   confer upon the holder of the Right and Title of


Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming            
on 25th of February 2011;


Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy TM                         
on 27th of February 2011;


Certified LAB Profile for Coaching                                              
on 27th of March 2011;
        
and Certified NLP Coach                                                                    
on 3rd of April 2011.


approved by The American Board of NLP, USA.


              Today, I am glad and with full of pride here to announce myself as a NLP Coach. This NLP tools inside me are very powerful skills and techniques that able to bring us to a higher achievement of ourselves and creating our own futures. This 14 days training for NLP are very enjoyable experiences to me and I believe to all the practitioners as well because it opens a totally brand new of vision for us to see this world.

              To me, this is not only a title or a professional ; it is also a pride and an honour to me. NLP has a very great meaning to me, why I say like that? NLP has bring a sharp turnover of my life and playing a critical role in bringing my life from the downturn towards success. Without NLP, the I today would not be here. 

              Many people keep asking me this question: "You are studying engineering course, why will you take NLP and hypnosis which are totally different from your field? Why don't you take psychology?" And I always answer them that there is a very long story behind this. I am not going to tell my story here, but I can promise it will give a new intuition to everyone of you here. 

              Firstly, I would like to say thank you to a book "The Secret Of Shadow", although I forget who is the author, but this book and this author had given me my life back. I learn how being good to myself; I learn how to hug into my pain and trauma; and I learn to be switching the pain into the gift that awarded by God. To the author that I respected, today I find out my gift-NLP and I claim to use my professional and this gift to help people, to help those teenagers that having family problems and difficulty in communicating with others; to help those that totally lost and don't know what the reason they being in this world; to help those that keep tracking and repeating the same nightmares every night. This feeling is very terrible until cannot described by words. Today, you are no more alone; because I had gone through the same things as you all have do and I fully understand your fear but now I have walked out from this nightmare and get the life that I want. And today you can do that, come to me and I will show you the way out. 

              Well, I will use this knowledge and power to help me to get my future because I believe I can. For me, NLP is already a religion for me and I trust the universe will answer my summon and give me what I want. Bingo, I have achieved my 19th 's wishes to become a certified NLP Practitioner XP

              Lastly, I am here again to congratulate myself as a Certified NLP Coach!

0 评论: