CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hei girl, you drive me crazy....

Oh girls, you girl..
my life turn turmoil,since i had met you;
after seeing you, my life sit into the car,switch on the engine,starting my journey, the final destination, your heart...
Oh you, in morning, my heart seems driving on a bend with branches all along, make me confuse and unrestful; lost all the attention to do the job because of thinking u.
Oh you,in evening, my heart seems again driving on a rocky and bumping road, make me keep shaking;exciting to miss u with a fantasy dreams...
Oh you, at night, my heart seems driving on a dark n silence road,make me feel loneliness and scaring; waiting for your appear seems very long to me, lonely and helpness.
Hey girl, u have driven me crazy...
Since i met u, my life is no more smooth highway road, but bending and roughing path, so please tell me, where should i go, where should i stop, where to park my car,u really drive me crazy... yeah!! 

0 评论: