CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Purple? Yellow?

Yellow brand new racket, super ace under kx company, finally hav own racket; although it cost me for hundred something, but i still feel that it is valuable; not all because of its right feeling but also due to tauke niao's politeness that infecting me to buy it~

Yellow, bright colour,bring activeness n youth; tats why i choose it~ Tauke tell me, younger ppl should choose brighter colour, feeling young, she very enjoy the youth n young feeling although she is aunty; so as a young man, why should i choose purple such deep n dump colour?

Finally,i accept her suggestion, picking whole yellow match handling~ youth~

Inside deep reckless of my heart, i hav two extremely different of myself,yellow n purple~ In front of everyone, i choose the former one as usual what i always do, but today onward, i m going to turn another self of me, purplish yellow~  

0 评论: