CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New born journey, Atmosphere~

6 of January,


Dear diary,

As usual,attending the class,and also as usual,skipping the math class; since i need to squeeze more times and silence night to have a read on my book. What to say, library is the best choice, facing the view of the greenish emerald lake;enjoying the freedom and wideness of it,giving th best mood to read my book~


     Atmosphere, i can feel the surrounding is being surrounded by such sweet and warmth lovely feeling. Those ladies in love are turning to be more beautiful and sensitive,convince and attraction,the power of love~ However, this lovely atmosphere made those singles feeling unnatural, hardly to gapse for air~


    Just now in the night market, that is where this atmosphere that i found; keep hav a look on every stalls, finding my new year clothes~ Simple and complicating style;choose the former,perhaps already tired with such complicating life, simple might be good for me, to my soul,my heart~


    But again  

BLACK !!!  

     I have ald 6 clothes in black and white for my new year~ Damn it, this year i will celebrate a black and white cny~ What to do, hopes my dad n mum wont be scared by my blacky clothes~ My life needs some colours, i need to colour up my life~ Gosh....


  I like this euphony very much, cleansing the soul and bring back against the childhood memories~ That is   


 Air On The G String
                                                         by Johann Sebastian Bach
Enjoy it~~

I wish to be more awakening!  

  

0 评论: