CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New born journey, fluctuating~

13 of January,


Dear diary,


The life today ought to be normal as before~ Repeating the same things, entering the wfs lecture class, today didnt pay attention to her, just read my own book~ 
       
        During rest, many new intake students appeared in cafeteria and all of them are in utar clothes, just same as what i had wore today~ Many buddies came tricking on me that i m new students, ya i did, hah!  And then just bluffing there, arranging the new timetable for next sem~ After that, just did as normal, skipping math lecture class and went to library to continue my reading~


         In the library, today got libary tour for those new students and listened to the officer of library repeated to explain the same things for 3 times, that time i felt the life is cannot help but what to do, quite teasing~

         My birthday gonna to be special this year, perhaps, as i just challenged my tutor, Miss Tan to bet her age, and the cost is inviting the other one for dinner if who lose. I bet her 24 year-old and it seems to be a failure~ This time i need to pay for it dy~ Erm, passing birthday with lecture is quite fresh for me, and it would be special~ yeah!

         Normally, i will just only argue with someone if that one make me frustrated, dont ask me why, all you will get are only black smoke~ Curiously, cant make my mind clear with my situation now, everyone is baring me or i just make myself baring with everything? I m quite fare up with those annoying things~ Stop making it, beware with ur step or u will hurt by the trap. We actually need the friends that will censure you baldly or those brown nose?

          And now, i just realized that compassionate is not the fact that making someone to love you, but the only reason is ur confidence. Everyone has their own shadow and story behind, those pity and crepehanger wont be loved~ The only way is walk out from those stupid story and mend our minds and attitude, then you just valuable enough to be loved~

The transitional period~ 



             


 


0 评论: